Practical PR and Marketing provides just what it says ‘on the tin’. We’re here to offer small and medium sized businesses practical, bread and butter PR and marketing support as and when it’s needed.
We can help with:
- Writing or editing copy for your website, ezines or printed communications
- Development of marketing ‘collateral’, eg brochures, leaflets, customer information or training documents
- Website content management
- Undertaking local, regional or national media campaigns
- Organising your next event, eg conference, seminar, workshop or exhibition
- Exhibition and event attendance to promote your products or services
- Offering advice and support on your marketing campaigns and strategy
- Setting up and running your social media channels
No job is too small and our rates are always highly competitive.
So if you don’t have the budget to employ a full time marketing or PR expert in your business, or if there simply isn’t the volume of work to justify a permanent appointment, do get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Who are we?
Practical PR and Marketing is headed by Jan Bailey. Jan has been working in marketing communications roles for over 20 years. Her expertise is primarily in the business to business market, working with businesses of all sizes and in many different sectors, including commercial, not for profit and local government organisations.
Practical PR and Marketing is an owner-managed business located in Herefordshire. We have connections with many local and regional partners who offer specialist services to complement our areas of expertise, for example printers, designers and web developers.